Silkscreen in PCB

• Hey guys, up with a new query. Can anyone please tell me briefly how I can add silkscreens on my PCB board? By the way I'm using Eagle software. Thanks in advance.

• Hi kowshik,

The layer 21 & 22 (tplace & bplace) are the silkscreen layer. These two layers contain both the top and bottom silkscreen on your PCB and also component outlines to show the positioning of components. You need to be careful when using this layer not to place silkscreen on any soldered areas.

As an alternative to these layers, consider placing additional silkscreen on Layer 51: tDocu for your own personal reference like comments in programming. This layer won’t be included in your manufacturing data or printed on your PCB so that you can include a lot more details. However, if you want to add any kind of additional artwork outside of regular silkscreen, like text or logos, then use Layer 21-22 as I mentioned earlier.
    Let me know anything more you need to know!

• @Suhailjr Thank you Soo much for the answer.

Recent Posts

• Arduino also providing Portenta Carrier board that will add extra capabilities to your H7 board

1578338065-portentacarrier-1.jpg

The Portenta Carrier exposes all of the extra capabilities of the processor on your microcontroller board through connectors and peripherals that do not physically fit on it. There are connectors for USB, RJ-45, CAN bus, audio in and out lines, camera, DisplayPort, etc.

This design expands the default communication ports of Portenta boards to other wired and wireless protocols. Gigabit Ethernet will let you transform your board into a dedicated access point, a network drive, or even a serial-to-ethernet bridge. Adding a SIM card to the board makes it possible to connect to NBIoT or GPRS networks. Thanks to its LoRa connectivity you can design your own gateway to host your wireless sensor network.

Adding an 8-bit camera sensor to the Portenta Carrier camera connector will help you implement any kind of computer vision application. And if the onboard computing power is not enough, you could enhance your board’s AI capabilities by adding state-of-the-art Machine Learning modules through the Carrier’s miniPCI connector (like Google’s Coral unit of computation).

read more

@kowshik1729 thanks bro

read more
  • The theme of the challenges is Oil & Gas, Fuel Retailing, Marketing and Energy Conservation and they also provided complete problem statement on their website.

read more
  • Should we only develop solutions only related to Oil & Gas or it's an open innovation?

read more